The 2017 “Life in Bloom” Retreat
RESERVE THIS WEEKEND TO CELEBRATE OUR 11TH RETREAT!
WHEN? Friday 25th August – Sunday 27th August, 2017.
WHERE? Waterslea Conference Centre, Upper North Nowra/West Cambewarra.
COST? $230pp. It will include all meals from Friday dinner to Sunday lunch, & accommodation in heated ensuite rooms of 4-6. Limited part-time rates are available – see the bottom of this page.
- A wonderful weekend of craft, fun and friendship.
- Friday evening dinner now included!
- “Food For The Soul”, our signature Saturday evening dinner – this year a panel sharing about “Life in Bloom”
- An onsite store plus free demonstration by Cropworks.
- A fantastic venue including separate dining and crafting halls, demo room & shop, & all overlooking the beautiful Shoalhaven River.
- Cost includes a fundraising component
- We hope to have some wonderful prizes for guests to enjoy, as well as some workshop options.
- A display of everyone’s projects to share and celebrate our creativity, talent and passion! All participants go in a lucky prize draw!
- Relax & refresh at the blissful Pamper Corner.
HOW? Registration is now open and includes a simple Online Registration Form! To register please click on this link to follow the 4 registration steps.
PART-TIME OPTIONS? There are 5 part-time options available for guests:
- PT1 – Friday dinner through to Saturday after supper – $170
- PT2 – Saturday after breakfast through to Sunday afternoon – $190
- PT3 – Saturday dinner through to Sunday afternoon – $140
- PT4 – Saturday after breakfast through to Saturday after supper – $110
- PT5 – Sunday after breakfast through to Sunday afternoon – $90